- Running out of energy
- Muscles cramping
- Bloating of the GI tract
- Headaches or migraines
- GI distress
An event nutrition plan will help with all of these.
- All lengths of triathlon (e.g. sprint, olympic, half, & Ironman)
- All lengths of marathon (e.g. half, full, & ultra)
- Cycling Races & Events (e.g. criteriums, stage races, ultra-distance cycling, etc.)
The event plan includes:
- Pre-event meal(s) and hydration strategies.
- Properly portioned and timed during-event food and liquids
- Post-event recovery nutrition and hydration
I recommend meeting with me 2 to 3 months prior to your event to use this plan properly. It will give you enough time for testing and any alterations that might need to be made.